The most popular feature of any smart phone is the instant messaging. When it was first introduced, developers came into the playground for making best messaging apps. Look, around you may find plenty of instant messaging apps. Most popular applications include Whatsapp, KIK and WeChat etc.
I wrote this post only for KIK. I have seen thousands of people asking for using KIK on PC. Is there any way to use KIK Online on PC? Luckily Yes. To answer this question, I have crafted this post.
Before going further, Let’s check what KIK is all about!
KIK messenger is one of the top messengers for Android and iOS. The main motive behind making this application is instant messaging. It was lunched in 2009. At that time, the idea of instant messaging app was emerging. Within 15 days, users got addicted to this site. Over one million registrations in two weeks was enough to justify its popularity. Such fame in such short time period was due to its supreme features.
Here are the salient features of KIK Messengers:
- Its user interface is unique and simple. Users get friendly with the interface instantly.
- It serves as the best instant messenger. You can send texts, images, videos, songs, voice notes and much instantly using KIK.
- You have to create a username and password to login KIK online. Complete the registration process for getting a username and password.
- The unique feature about KIK is web browsing within the app. No other app allows that.
- You can send invitations to friends and family about KIk with texts and emails.
- Whatever you share on KIK, it is absolutely secure and safe.
- You get notifications for sent, read and delivered.
- It is absolutely free to use.
Download KIK On PC:
The installation of KIK on PC is nor traditional way. Don’t worry. It is not that difficult. Just follow the steps written below and you are done:
- First of all we need an Android emulator.
- You can install Bluestacks.
- Once the installation is complete, open up the application.
- In the search bar, put the term “KIK”.
- From the search results, you need to install KIK.
- Once installation is complete, just login KIK online and start messaging!